Samsung has launched its next flagship Smartphone, Samsung Galaxy Note 8, with its default infinity display feature.
Launch Offers and Availability:
The official launch for the smartphone is India is not confirmed but the same may be expected in mid-september.
Operating System and processor:
The mobiles comes with Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) Operating System and is very is very certain that it will be receiving the Oreo upgrade in the coming months. The processor in India handset is not confirmed, it can be Snapdragon 835 Octa core processor (2.35+1.9 Ghz) or Samsung Exynos 8895 Octa core processor (2.35+1.7 Ghz).
The smartphone contains 6 GB of RAM with 64GB of internal storage and the same can be expanded upto 2TB with Sd card.
Display, camera and video:
The mobile as always comes with infinity display. The Screen size is 6.3 inch with 18.5:9 aspect ratio. Also the screen is Quad HD display. However, in default the mobile is set at Full HD+ display and it should be changed to Quad HD by going in settings.
It comes with dual 13MP rear camera with dual flash and 8 MP front shooter. Also the camera comes with bokeh effect which helps to focus the camera on the face.
Body, Battery and Weight:
The mobile has a 3,300 mAh battery and is 195g in weight
Samsung Note 8 support dual SIM
- Bokeh effect in the main camera which helps to auto focus the camera on you
- S pen which helps in writing, creating GIF images, drawing etc.
- Can run two apps at the same time.
- Fingerprint sensor at the side of flash light.
It is difficult to compare Apple Iphone with Samsung Galaxy Note 8 due to many reasons some of which are as follows and hence no opinion is given.
- Apple uses its in-house processor and the performance can’t be compared with just the number of cores or Ghz.
- Both the mobile users has dedicated mobile users.
- The quality in the both the mobiles just can’t be compared with the megapixel, core or others.
- Apple is yet to launch its next smartphone.