Jio is a familiar name in India. Since the Jio has been launched it has been unstoppable. It has conquered the digital market by storm leaving behind the India’s largest networks Airtel, Idea and Vodafone. By beginning with free subscriptionhttp://www.jio.com/ and internet usage and bringing the most affordable premium offers Jio has attracted its customer, which also made the other networks bring down their tariff.
Now that it has conquered the network market, it has aimed at smart phone market. It has announced the launch of Reliance Jio 4G featured phone, named as JioPhone which can be soon pre ordered rumored August 24th. So lets take a deeper look into what has JioPhone got now for its fans.
Here’s a look what was said during the launch.
1. The first thing announced by Mukesh Ambani was that the JioPhone will be available to all the Indians for an effective price of Rs. 0.
This doesn’t mean you have to pay nothing for it instead you have to initially pay Rs. 1500 for it as a security deposit, which will be returned back after 36 month of its usage.
2. Jio has been termed as “India ka Naya smartphone”.
3. It have preloaded apps with all Jio applications Including Jio TV.
So let’s look in to some of the features that were announced during its launch.
1. As per the source, it comes with two variants one will have keypad and the other comes with full touch screen. However it has not been officially announced about the full touch screen phone.
2. Voice Command: You can just put a voice command to operate a phone:
For Instant you make calls by just saying “call Raman” and the call gets connected.
3. You can even add a emergency contact whenever you are dismissed and the information also will be shared to Police and also to the near and dear you want to share.
Below are some of the Additional features of Jio Phone:
The phone comes with:
1) Alpha numeric keypad
2) 2.4 inch QVGA display
3) FM radio
4) Torch light
5) Headphone jack
6) SD card slot
7) Battery with charger
8) Four way navigation system
9) Phone contact book
10) Call history facility
11) Jio apps
12) Microphone and speaker
So what else you need to know?
You can prebook the JioPhones from August 24th and it may be delivered by beginning or later September.
Jio come with two different tarrif Plans:
1. Rs. 153 per month
This plan is only for the JioPhone and this is not applicable for existing Jio Sims.
It has unlimited data, free voice and sms, and Jio apps.
Users can be able to use 500MB of data per day and later the speed goes down to 128kbps. However call are unlimited.
2. Rs.309 per month.
It is similar to Rs. 153 plan, additionally the data limit has been increased to 1GB per day.
Hotspot: Available in few models of Jiophone having snapdragon processor.
Dual Sim: Yes. 1 Jio sim mandatory slot.
OS: JioPhone runs on KaiOS verson of Firefox OS.
Internal Storage: 4GB. It supports expandable storage via microSD card up to 128GB.
Bluetooth: 4.1 and USB teethering.
Jio TV: Users can stream Jio TV on their TV screen through HDMI port or old screen TV by AV pins.
Jio is definitely stealing the market. These steps of Jio will definitely bring down the market of big players like Airtel, Idea and Vodafone. May be in near future it may become Monopoly. Where ever it may lead in future but currently the customers are enjoying the great offer and services of Jio. The services of Jio has brought India as a leading Internet users in the world.