Moto has unveiled its next mobile in the budget range and it is Moto E4 Plus.
Competition in budget mobile range is intense and new mobiles can be expected in the same range every 15 days. Being launched after Redmi Note 4, it will be a good competition for him. Let us seethe specifications of the new entrant.
The design of the mobiles is the same as of its predecessor budget mobiles.
- Mediatek MTK6737 1.3Ghz Quad Processor
- 5 Inch HD Display.
- 13 MP rear camera and 5 MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor in the front.
- Android Nougat Operating System
- 3GB RAM and 32 GB ROM (Expandable upto 128 GB)
- 5000 mAh battery
- Dual SIM option (Both Nano)
- Dedicated SD Slot
- 198g weight
- Big mAh battery
- Better RAM
- Dedicated SD card slot
- Front Flash
- Heavier than other smartphones
- Slower processor than Redmi Note 4.
- Does not support latest Bluetooth 5.0
What I personally liked the most is a dedicated SD card slot which is becoming rare.
E4 Plus is better from Redmi Note 4 in the area of Battery, RAM, Android Nougat, Dedicated SD slot, Front flash. However, Note 4 gives competition in the areas of Full HD Display, Processor clock speed and core, dual flash and weight